About Our Practice
Welcome to Wentz Orthodontics, where you are greeted and treated like family. Our team is led by the dynamic brother and sister duo of Dr. Ed Wentz and Dr. Holly Reeves. They have been creating smiles in an atmosphere that is easy for parents and fun for kids for over 32 years. We want our patients to live life smiling!
For some people, life is compartmentalized into neat, little boxes; one for work, one for faith, one for family, and so on. For us, work is a natural extension of our families’ lives, our faith in God and a pretty good measure of fun. We approach everything we do with one goal in mind - to make a positive difference in people's lives and to honor God in the process. We have been blessed with a great team that shares our single-minded goal, and we couldn’t be more thankful!
The overall dental health of each patient is our primary concern. We enjoy a comprehensive approach to care by working closely with each patient's family dentist as well as other specialists when treatment calls for interdisciplinary care. We will work together to remove the barriers that are preventing you from having the smile you deserve. You will be presented with different treatment options specifically tailored to your needs and sensitivities. You are in control of your options and we will help guide you to make the choice that is best for you.
About Our Doctors
Our love of orthodontics began with our father, Dr. Clarence Wentz. He was an orthodontist and the US Army’s consultant to the Surgeon General. As young children, we had the benefit of growing up experiencing the joy our dad received by caring for the orthodontic needs of his patients. We were his patients as well and enjoyed the transformation of our smiles.
What Makes Our Office Unique?
- Dr. Wentz is a board certified orthodontist.
- Dr. Reeves is dual-degreed in orthodontics and pediatric dentistry.
- We are an Invisalign Elite Preferred Provider, which means we are in the top 1% of Invisalign providers in the country.
- No more impressions! Using the iTero Intra-Oral Digital Scanner, we can take a highly accurate digital impression of your teeth and jaw. This new technology completely eliminates the need for tray and putty impressions. The result is a more accurate diagnostic model for improved treatment and a more comfortable patient experience.
- Numerous locations for our patient’s convenience.
- Before school and after school appointments, as well as occasional Saturday appointments.
- Certified Orthodontic Assistants.
- We offer low down payments to get you started today! Zero percent financing, auto-draft payments, MasterCard/Visa/Discover cards accepted as well as Care Credit. We desire to make this Easy for parents and Fun for kids!
- Wentz Orthodontics has been voted Best in the West every year since 2009.
- We are blessed to be a part of an amazing community. We enjoy participating in the Lubbock Children's Home Annual Golf Tournament, the ADA Walk, Charlie's Coat Drive, The Community-in-Schools event, The Make-A-Wish dinner as well as many other local events. Come join us!
- KCBD Best Of The West 2019 Award Winner.